Saturday, January 23, 2016

2 Months!!

5 weeks
6 weeks
7 weeks
8 weeks
2 Months!












Height: 23.5" (88th percentile)

Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz. (44th percentile)

Head: 15" (42nd percentile)

Eating: Eating is great! Throwing up much less (although she did just drenched our bed). She eats around 8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, and 8pm give or take an hour. She nurses about 2-3 minutes a side, but sometimes at the end of a feeding she comfort sucks for up to 10 mins.

Sleeping: I am blessed with a great night-time sleeper. She still demands an 8pm bed time, which I am happy to give. She then sleeps until around 4-5am, eats for 8 minutes (normally just one side), and is fast asleep before she even gets a burp out. She normally sleeps until 8-8:30am.

Naps are a little different. She really loves being held for naps. She will sleep for about 30 minutes without being held, but wakes up with her sleep cycle. If I can get her in a deep sleep, she will nap for a long time by herself (the only way I can get her into a deep sleep is if I lay with her for a while). I don't mind at all though. I am more confident with her than I was with C. I'm not afraid of spoiling him and know all too well that this time is going to be over before I know it.

New Skills: Smiling (she smiles so often and is so very sweet), talking, getting so strong!!

She Loves: Sitting up with help, her swing, eating, taking naps while being held, watching brother, being swaddled

She Doesn't Like: Her paci, getting dressed, getting undressed, when she's in the car and it's not moving

Exciting Things We Did:
We celebrated Christmas!

Lydia's first Christmas Eve (when we celebrate)


Lydia slept through presents, but opened them with daddy when she woke up. 

Christmas Eve Service (my phone got slobber in it, hence the fuzziness) 



Christmas Day!


We went to the cabin to celebrate New Years!


Lydia's first snow fall



More Photos:









A note to Lydi: Lydi my sweet girl! I love you so. I enjoy our morning chat and smiles everyday. It is the sweetest start to any day. Your brother has taken quiet the liking to you also. He doesn't hit you anymore, but really enjoys giving you big slobbery kisses. Much to my dismay, he refuses to kiss me until he's first kissed you, and he saves all the wet sloppy ones for you. I really can't keep track of how many times he kisses you throughout the day. Your daddy loves you dearly. I love when I catch him just looking at you - soaking in all your sweetness. You are dearly loved little one. I can't wait to see the plans that Jesus has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment