Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 9, Day 12, & Birthdays!

Hey all! 

As some of you know, Ty and I have been blessed with the opportunity to stay at an inn for the past two nights. This means that we are clean, getting a free breakfast, and can show you more videos! We told you that these would be up last night, but it took a little longer than expected 
(again). Hope you enjoy!

Some comments:
1) Ty always starts taping unexpectedly, therefore I am sorry that I am cleaning my teeth in the first video.
2) We have been discussing the differences between an inn, hotel, and motel. Anyone want to shed some light on that?
3) How does the shakiness look?



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

To my beautiful sister, Nadine! Whose birthday was yesterday.
I love you! 

And to our puppy, Theo! Whose birthday is today.

Happy 1st birthday Theodore Leo Lionel Hollinger! 
He thinks that he's human.
And happy birthday to everyone else whose birthday is today or tomorrow! 
(June 4th, 5th, & 6th are very popular birthday days!)

We are wrapping up our two days of R&R and are headed 8 hours to the Grand Canyon today.

Until we can write again... love ty and kaddie

1 comment:

  1. Not gonna lie, the first video is still pretty shaky, still gave me a head ache, but I still loved it! Man you guys were working hard! Looks like it was amazing and worth the effort!

    I'm soooooo glad the weather cleared up for you guys at the beach! And even though the water wasn't clear enough, it was still a cool video out in the water. Thank you for sharing Kaddie's lovely face as much as you did :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete